• Relieve your stress and anxiety.
• Improve your energy and alertness.
• Help to strengthen your immune system.
• Improve your posture.
• Increase your joint flexibility and range of motion.
• Lower your blood pressure.
• And much more….
I think that Swedish Massage is the most widely known form of massage therapy. This type of massage uses five styles of long, flowing strokes to massage.
An interesting side note: The term “Swedish Massage” is not the name used for massage in Sweden, there, it is called instead, “classic massage.”
About Mobile Massage
Since there are so many benefits of massage, such as total relaxation, many people prefer to have a therapist come to them to perform the massage treatment as opposed to visiting the therapist’s office. The pluses of this type of treatment are:
• Allowing the client to remain in their own environment, where they are the most comfortable and relaxed;
• Avoiding the stresses of travel after the session;
• Total relaxation immediately following the body work.
Note: If you know that you don’t have to drive anywhere after your massage, your benefit level increases substantially.
Massage Therapists can bring a massage table with them on which they will do the body work, or, a client’s bed or floor can sometimes work as well. Another note: How great would that be to get this intense, relaxing body work done on you in your own place, even in your own bed, and just drift off…..and wake up a new you!
Mobile massage therapists are very popular in big cities around the world, where life can be a lot more hectic than other environments, and travel to and from a massage session can be stressful. Contact Us
Sports massage is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. But you don't have to be a professional athlete to have one-it's also used by people who are active and work out often. The focus isn't on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance